I often have people ask me, "What's my number?" What they are really asking is how much money will they need in order to be able to retire. That number is different for everyone and depends on a number of factors including:
- Do you want to continue to work during retirement?
- What level of standard-of-living do you want to maintain?
- How much are you going to depend on your Social Security benefits?
- And much more!
A thorough and detailed retirement plan can help answer these questions. Retirement planning focuses on your retirement income goals and what is necessary to achieve those goals. A recent HSBC study of worldwide retirement savings habits found that people with a retirement plan have more than three times as much in their retirement savings than those with no plan at all. And savers who work with a financial advisor are in even better shape. Their average nest egg is 445% bigger than those without a plan!
A detailed plan can help you identify sources of income, estimate future expenses, implement a savings program, and help you manage your assets. Our retirement planning services include:
- Retirement Analysis and Recommendations through eMoney, our digital wealth-management platform
- Investment Account Recommendations
- Social Security Planning
- eMoney Software Access: Budgeting, Account Aggregation, and Vault
- 3 Planning Sessions
- Retirement Accumulation and Distribution Strategies
Are you interested in learning more? COMPLETE THE FORM on this page to contact me today to see how we can work together to help make your retirement dreams a reality.